20070411

I Believe In My Life (Letra)

If I just could close my eyes

And be one of those in heaven

I would look for all the reasons of our life

There is something in the air

I believe it has to be

I wish I could find my way

And then solve this mystery

But I can't see

If I could I would explain

And I would say

What's in my brain

I would give all my gain

I believe in my life

And in all the things it gives

I see shadows in my mind

But I can live just like my dreams

I want to reach to the skies

With my passions and my fears

And I breathe all the moments like some trees

Mysteries are not explained

Some strange facts cannot be said

Elemental things are only what we have

I need more than just a dream

I need something to believe in

Something special with a view in

Just to see what can't be seen

Sem comentários: